Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Comment #1 http://stephaniezappia.blogspot.ca/2013/04/the-places-ive-been.html?showComment=1366216265298#c3896921964109071117

I commented on Stephanie's post because The title caught my eye. I really like to travel, like to the point where if I stopped traveling I would get depressed. I just find it interesting reading about places people have gone or to see if they have been were I have been or if they want to go were I want to go. I liked the fact that in Europe she had to walk everywhere. I wish North America was more like that. people rely on cars too much. I think It would be awesome to go on a bike trip or go backpacking in the mountains. I noticed that she has been to a few places in Europe and I think she even mentioned Hawaii. I wish everybody was fortunate to go places like that, they sound very interesting. Her post really made me think about how different Europe's culture is compared to ours. I wounder who's if the "American" way of life is how people should live, or if people should be more like Europeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment