Monday, March 11, 2013

6 word memoir: hate


This is my dog cooper he is a pure bread golden retriever. In this picture i added the words as if my dog were saying them. hes not actually a mean dog at all. we were just playing and i accidently pissed him off so if i tried to put my hand near him he would bare his teeth and growl. hes a good boy though he couldnt hurt anything more then a fly. I found breaking the sentance in two putting half on the bottom and half on top worked better then if i were to keep it all toghether. no editing was done to this picture.

in the future somtime il add a picture of my dog when hes not mad. haha.

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute picture of your dog. Obviously you you have some deep past issues with it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we were playing and i accidently got him mad. so he started growling.

      Delete